FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Watched the NLCS and Monday Night Football. . . .and the World Skating Championships. All very exciting. <br /><br />Love the split screen on my big Sony, but haven't figured out how to get three programs on at once.
Me too, watched baseball instead last night, but I think it's laugh-out-loud funny. Should be rated PG-13, though, a lot of really, really adult themes.
Always good for a couple of laughs when I get a chance to watch ,when I can get the remote away from Wifee,or out in garage where I'm in control and a Wife free zone,two tubes out near
Sums up as:<br /><br />One guy, rich, (by what?) that get's "it" whenever he wants. Sheen is an IDIOT.<br /><br />One guy that can't "buy" a date.<br /><br />One child-"severely" messed up by that whole situation. Would you hire that kid?<br /><br />Trash TV, at its finest.
It's just a TV sitcom. I laugh at a lot of things that aren't exactly PC and I never take them serisouly or look at them as anything other than pure amusement.