FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I don't but if it can wait I will be heading that way to visit family that lives between there and Daytona middle of April. If it can't and is realy vital I might be able to talk my nephew into a short road trip but ever since he ceased to be a teenager I have a hard time talking him into anything. Hopefully you can find someone closer sooner but if not I am willing to try.
Thanks guys, but I have went another route.<br />I was buying a generator from a man there and he would not ship it, so I was going to have to pick it up myself, but like I said, I went another route.