FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was there last weekend...Thursday - Sunday night. Slept on the boat up on a beach. I love it there!! Friend just called me a couple of hours ago and said the lake is about 5-6 feet low.
I am leaving next Thursday and will be there until Sunday or Monday I can't wait. I will be launching out of Cottonwood Cove and either beach camping or staying in the campground at the launch.