FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I spoke with JB today. He wanted me to let people know he was thankful that his absence was noticed....... JB wanted me to release this to everyone...... He had a small stroke. His exact words were "I will be back"
As aspeck mentioned above.....please keep him in your prayers.
No doubt he'll be back! Those old OMC engines are tough as hell; a honing, slap in new rings and they're good to go another 2000 hours...:encouragement:
As many others here, I've never met JB. He's just an Internet friend. That being said, I've always appreciated his wisdom and advice and think very highly of him.