Any 06+ Cabrio 330 owners here

Nheels

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi all, new to me 08 Cabrio 330. Anything I need to watch out for? Any advice specific to this generation of Larson? It has the 2x 5.7 VP GI-J engines.

Jarhead1775

Cadet
Hi all, new to me 08 Cabrio 330. Anything I need to watch out for? Any advice specific to this generation of Larson? It has the 2x 5.7 VP GI-J engines.
Not sure, but I'm buying the same boat... Let me know if you've had any surprises please.

Nheels

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Not sure, but I'm buying the same boat... Let me know if you've had any surprises please.
Congrats. When do you take possession?

If you have the DPS-A outdrives, check the trim pump covers for leaks. My did and Volvo is replacing them free of charge (a $500x2 part).

Jarhead1775

Cadet
Buying the boat out of Florida and my wife is super nervous. From what I read on it, there was work done on the outdrives this year, so I'll ask about that - Thanks! I'm going off photos, but I'm concerned that I don't see any stereo speakers or stereo console anywhere at the helm or in the deck area. Does yours have speakers and stereo installed on the deck? My current boat had a clarion and 4 speakers - so assuming I can run wires, but that would be a pain in the butt if it's not already there? Thanks for the heads up on the outdrives!

Nheels

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Buying the boat out of Florida and my wife is super nervous. From what I read on it, there was work done on the outdrives this year, so I'll ask about that - Thanks! I'm going off photos, but I'm concerned that I don't see any stereo speakers or stereo console anywhere at the helm or in the deck area. Does yours have speakers and stereo installed on the deck? My current boat had a clarion and 4 speakers - so assuming I can run wires, but that would be a pain in the butt if it's not already there? Thanks for the heads up on the outdrives!
One speaker for sure starboard side near the battery switch control panel near the stern. I think there is another one on the port side as well.

The control for the stereo (probably a Clarion CMD5) is a circle with a few controls on it. Measures about three inches across.

Does yours have the Volvo Penta 5.7L GI-300-J motors?

Jarhead1775

Cadet
5.7 Gi-g Volvos.
Thanks for the heads up. Seems strange that I can't seem to locate anything via photos, but I've asked for specific deck stereo photos.