FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
two susan b anthony dollars!!!<br /><br />LOLOLOL<br /><br />well ok, one coin isnt a fifty cent piece, its a nickle ...<br /><br />but the other coin IS a fifty cent piece!!!!<br /><br />
lol, that was instantaneous, so howcum that dammn ten dollar thing is driving me nuts???<br /><br />I even tried pennies, the gross math I get, but im losing a penny when I go blow by blow, and I am GOOD at following stuff like that!!!!<br /><br />always did suck at math, cept when it was money .. and this is money!<br /><br />LOL, no wonder I always lost money on car deals!<br /><br />