FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
68 Holiday. It runs. Floats sticking. It's gonna need a new floor and seats. Thinking of just a basic fishing boat floorplan.I also have a 68 Jupiter that I use for solo missions.
Not a good photo. More please. And don't you hate when that happens. A new Chevy Colorado nearly followed my Silverado home today, lucky I lost him. I think it was a 4X4 diesel. Maybe Monday.
I will start a photo collection and do a before and after of this one I work at a furniture factory so im building some interesting under seat storage for this old girl.I think i found some 300 lb drawer guides today.