Another one bites the dust,,,,

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Another one bites the dust,,,,

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br /> Red China may have figured out how to use capitalism aginst us, but they are by no means capitalists. They are communists and they believe in taking the world over.<br /><br />You can take that to the bank.
I actually thought this was Comman knowledge until just a couple months ago.<br />ARRRRG

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Why wait? Prepare for the future now. You too can learn Chinese in 5 minutes... (You MUST read them out loud)<br /><br /> 1) That's not right .................................. Sum Ting Wong<br /> 2) Are you harboring a fugitive?.............. Hu Yu Hai Ding<br /> 3) See me ASAP..................................... Kum Hia Nao<br /> 4) Small Horse ..................................... Tai Ni Po Ni<br /> 5) Did you go to the beach? ................... Wai Yu So Tan<br /> 6) I bumped into a coffee table ............... Ai Bang Mai Free Kin Ni<br /> 7) I think you need a face lift ............. Chin Tu Fat<br /> 8) It's very dark in here ............................Wao So Dim<br /> 9) I thought you were on a diet ........... Wai Yu Mun Ching?<br /> 10) This is a tow away zone ..................... No Pah King<br /> 11) Meeting is scheduled for next week ...Wai Yu Kum Nao?<br /> 12) Staying out of sight ............................ Lei Ying Lo<br /> 13) He's cleaning his automobile .............. Wa Shing Ka<br /> 14) Your body odor is offensive ................ Yu Stin Ki Pu

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br /> Red China may have figured out how to use capitalism aginst us, but they are by no means capitalists. They are communists and they believe in taking the world over.<br /><br />You can take that to the bank.
There are a lot of countries that believe WE (the USA) believe in taking over the world.<br /><br />I aint disagreeing with you, just trying to put a different perspetive on here.<br /><br />Ken