....and you thought some iboaters had issues

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey there,<br /><br />Check out this totally bizarre hyperlink! Talk about having serious "issues". This guy is off his rocker!<br /><br /> http://www.larrycarlson.com <br /><br />Click on #102 on the left side. Isn't that shockwave flash image something they used to show on the screens at a Grateful Dead show or Jefferson Airplane? :D <br /><br />Butch A.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: ....and you thought some iboaters had issues

Yea dude, give me another hit of that weed mannnnnnnn

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LMAO ... spinner looks like your flyin' saucer buddies have landed again :p <br /><br />puff, puff, paaaaaaaaasssssssss<br /><br /> :D

dolluper

Captain

I got lost there for awhile just like the 70's

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I know the feeling.... That website reminds me of that Cream song about:<br /><br />In a white room<br />with black curtains<br />in the station...<br />Silver horses<br />ran down moonbeams<br />in your dark eyes...<br /><br />Question: What the H*** were they saying? ;) <br /><br />Butch A.

sangerwaker

Commander

I didn't realize how loosely you were using the term "issues"! :D :D <br /><br />eeeerr! Who's up? :D :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

framed.jpg
<br />Comes to mind about now. :D

bubbakat

Captain

Man what a trip.<br />run your cursor around over the screen while its playing

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I'll have whatever that dood is havin!<br /><br />"In the white room with black curtains near the station.<br />Blackroof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings.<br />Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes.<br />Dawnlight smiles on you leaving, my contentment.<br /><br />I’ll wait in this place where the sun never shines;<br />Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves.<br /><br />You said no strings could secure you at the station.<br />Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.<br />I walked into such a sad time at the station.<br />As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning.<br /><br />I’ll wait in the queue when the trains come back;<br />Lie with you where the shadows run from themselves.<br /><br />At the party she was kindness in the hard crowd.<br />Consolation for the old wound now forgotten.<br />Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her dark eyes.<br />She’s just dressing, goodbye windows, tired starlings.<br /><br />I’ll sleep in this place with the lonely crowd;<br />Lie in the dark where the shadows run from themselves".

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Butch....I think you're off your rocker to scroll through all of them movies to get to 102 :D

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey, I just randomly picked "100" and noticed how whacked out the guy was, and continued to "102" and realized I was starting to see things. :D :p <br /><br />Butch

D

DJ

Any bets as to whether tax dollars paid for it?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I got to quit painting w/o a respirator.....
34.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

Wowwwwww mannnnnnn that chit is awesome dude. :D :D

FSHKPR

Ensign

that guy is out there! and i think he is into alittle more than just some weed

eeboater

Commander

I thought I'd seen everything on the internet. But this takes the cake.<br /><br />Sean

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by FSHKPR:<br /> that guy is out there! and i think he is into alittle more than just some weed
You know it! The guy must have done some serious acid to come up with that stuff! :D <br /><br />Butch A.

Link

Rear Admiral

I saw the Greys in 107! They arn't to be trusted! ;)