An Explanation and a vision..

gonfishn

Commander
Re: An Explanation and a vision..

Thank you from the bottom of this ridgerunners heart for wishing me well..I knew that when I posted this thread that my friends here would wish me well..<br /><br />19 replys out of 50,000 is great for me..The same folks who wished me well here are the same folks who have been my friends all along..<br /><br />I have fished with a few of you and have shared some shall we say emails that is not appropriate here...lol...but we had some great laughs if ya know what I mean..<br /><br />In the next few months I will be posting a web that will lead you to some photos as this vision developes..<br /><br />Those of you who have Amish around you please save my email below..Later I will share with you why..I am developing a national web site..musky403@yahoo..with Spinner who is a friend I would never have met if it wasn't for iboats..<br /><br />Spinner..I know that photo that you have of me is kinda valuable right now..heh heh..Please wait til its value has increased..You will be able to retire if ya can wait..You hold my honor in your hand my friend...<br /><br />Well its time for me to shut down this part of my life for now..I will be on messinger til five..All I can say at this point is thank for leting me share my life here with you.<br /><br />You folks play fair here and make iboats the biggest web site that ever has existed..(next to me of course)lol....<br /><br />Musky

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Not to worry gonfishn, the price has not got high enough, YET ;) , for me to turn it over to anyone.<br /><br />Besides, it might come in handy later on down the road. :D <br /><br />And yes, I went out and bought another computer so I could have one dedicated to this project.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

The light will remain on. Stop in anytime. Best wishes in your endeavors.

LadyFish

Admiral

I wish you the best of good luck and fortune Musky.<br /><br />You're a brave man to set out on a new endeavor like this. I have no doubt that you will enjoy great success and fulfillment. We will miss your humor and insight.<br /><br />Many happy returns. :)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

GF,<br />I will be back in the area during that time. I will take a day off from deer season to come on down.<br /><br />SS,<br />If he sends you the full info for the open house, let me know. I think you still have my e-mail. If not, I have yours and will send it to you.<br /><br />AK Chappy

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Best of luck to you on your venture

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Got it,<br />Thanks<br /><br />AK Chappy

Carphunter

Commander

Hey Jeff, don't hold it against me just 'cause I posted late. I'm not around nearly as much as I used to be. :( <br /><br />.....anyway, Best of luck there buddy. Glad to hear things are workin out good for ya, you deserve it.<br /><br />I'll try to get on the chat from time to time, but remember, don't be a stranger.............................I meant to say, don't be any stranger...............................or maybe it was, I might be strange, but your stranger..............................or maybe it was.................forget it. :p <br /><br />The Christmas lights will be left on for ya here in the "Cellar". :)