An Explanation and a vision..

gonfishn

Commander
Now is about to become a reality..<br /><br />Many know of my last rant here..But this is Iboats site and they run it their way.. I still say the mods missed this one..btw its still going on..<br /><br />A couple of years ago I had a vision and have been working on it ever since..The Chillicothe Mattress Factory and Amish Acres will become a reality starting Monday..In six weeks I hope to have my first store open unless Murphys Law happens to enter..<br /><br />I hope my friends who live close enough will join me for my grand opening...Sunday I will be shutting down the puter here for a while..My partner has assured me that it won't be long..<br /><br />The SS Esox is now in hibernation..Told her it may be a while before I get ta board her again..Swear I heard a whimper as I put her cover on...<br /><br />I want to thank all my friends here and even those who they aren't that if ya have a dream never give up ..If you work hard enough with Gods help it will happen..Thanks Iboats..I have had many a good time here.Thank you for allowing me to meet some rightous folks here..For those of you who want ta chat I will be on the chat site Saturady Nite for the last time for a while..<br /><br />Please leave the light on for me ..I will be back<br /><br />God Bless you all<br /><br />Jeff/Gonfishn and of course Musky403..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: An Explanation and a vision..

The light is always on for you muskie. I will talk to you later.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Best o' luck to ya, Jeff! Don't be a stranger!<br /> From us 'cave-dwellers':
23_30_104.gif

bubbakat

Captain

Well you are about to embark on the hard journey.<br />You have my phone number if you need to ,or don't need to call.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

That's how it's done, folks.God's grace, Hard werk, heart and soul, and dedication.<br />I will pray for a smooth opening, and I wish you success.<br />Y'all come back and see us now, Jeff. Lettuce no how you are doing.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Best of luck, Jeff. :)

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Good luck Jeff. Catch you on the chat saturday night. Dont forget to turn messenger on.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Jeff, shoot me an email on the details of when and where. The wife and I just might have to take a ride out of town for that. Sorry I couldn't catch you at Clearfork, so maybe the mrs and I just may have to go shopping! :D

crab bait

Captain

that's great..!! ole dogs / new gigs..<br /><br />that's what all about.. <br /><br />hope you make it so big,, you can take advantage of bush's tax cuts.. just don't please don't take advantage of the best cut an relocate overseas... there ain't no musky over there..

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Best of luck Jeff...hope your venture is a successful one.... :)

Link

Rear Admiral

gonfishn <br />Your going to love it! Hope it works out very well for you. Keep us posted or maybe Ill try to check in on that chat net.

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good luck, fishn. We got confidence in ya!

aspeck

Staff member

COngrats and good luck GF! Hope to vist you place one of these days! Keep us posted on the happenings and when the puter comes back online, give us your WEBSITE!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Good luck Jeff. Its gonna be a long hard road but with determination and hard work it will be fine.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

are them those mattress' filled with duck feathers<br />I saw on that info-mercial? :p <br />don't forget us little people when u r rich and<br />famous cruising on your 50' yacht, OK?<br />give me a holler if you get time and tell me how<br />it's going buddy. I am confident it will be a<br />smashing succuss!

SoulWinner

Commander

Via Con Dios! It worked for us, I pray you are successful too!

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Jeff/Gonfishn, you already have the best thing going for you....your faith in God! you do your part and He will do his part! He promises. Believe you receive, take hold of what He offers and receive it. My prayers will go up continually for you and your endeavor!

FSHKPR

Ensign

good luck jeff. i know everything will work out great for you. try not to be to big a stranger.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Way to go Jeff, I have no doupt that you will be profitable in your new venture. I get to ohio from time to time, would like to check out your buisness next time out. Take care my friend, and remember not to let too much dust settle on those fishin rods>