An Addiction

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant
Re: An Addiction

I'm not addicted I just check in to make sure everyone else is ok. :) <br />I can quit anytime I want. :p

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

Oh,I kept hitting Add Reply. :) :) Does this make me a computer greek?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by davexx:<br /> Oh,I kept hitting Add Reply. :) :) Does this make me a computer greek?
There ya go, now you can just post smilies if you want and don't have to type anything. :D

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Addicted!!!ME!!!!!<br /><br />No way!!!!<br /><br />IBoats is my Home Page.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING DREAMS<<<<<<<

f_inscreenname

Commander

I always felt obligated to check in daily like feeding the kids fish. It was something that had to be done. When I was redoing my boat back in 2000 / 2001 I got a lot of help here (and a lot more since) so I must try to give back what I have taken from the members here. I used to be part of another larger marine board back then, iboats was kind of slow (remember I am member #6370 meaning there was only 6370 members) but one day “the big message board” decided to change my screen name because they didn't like it. F_ them, if they cant take a joke. I deleted them from my favorites list and iboat’s became number one. Back when I first got here “Performance Power Boaters” were looked down upon. Most just kind of hung out in the shadows. One day after I asked a performance related question and most of the few responses where “why do you want to do that? and I don't want you burning through my fishing hole!” I noticed a answer or two was what I was looking for but in a covert way. Knowing I wasn't going back to that other board I made it my mission to get Power Boaters a little respect here and to answer what I could without saying “dam hotrod and that is not Coast Guard spec‘s”. I figured if I was going to live in the iboat’s neighborhood my Power boating friends would have to be welcome so that is why I stayed. Since then many other much more qualified folks have joined the board so I guess my mission is over and now it is just a addiction.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> tsk, tsk LD. :D :p
"BUSTED" :D :D :D <br /><br />OK, so I have "ONE" Other Habbit!!<br /><br />Well, maybe two!<br /><br />And then there is,______ I guess Im a complete mess!!!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

LF & I are both addicted. It started a couple of years ago when we were boat shopping. We started researching on the net and came upon this and one other forum that we enjoyed. Now this is a daily must read for both of us.

dolluper

Captain

It's just cut in to my stock market addiction better here than there less stress more laughs good people, only bin addit since July H E L P!!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

This site is addicting, humerous, and informative. Occassionally tense, usually about religion and politics. Being a sarcasm lover I tend to gravitate to several members posts for the wise a$$ stuff. Gerat for those like me who ramble on and say so little. :D :D

ebbtide176

Commander

i can't say i've kicked the addiction, but i have better control of it now :D

KaGee

Admiral

The addiction is a subtle one. One night you stay at a hotel with no internet connection, then before you know it your forehead is sweating and the hands began to tremble. And you realize... I can't log on tonight... :eek: :eek: <br /><br />
4_6_200v.gif