Am I missing something?

aqua_spud

Cadet
Okay, so I'm looking around for a Starcraft Islander 19-20'er, But pickings are slim. So...I've also started looking for sylvan offshore, crestliner eagle, Lund...

What other manufacturers make (or made) a 19-20'er with a cuddy cabin ala the islander? I'm looking for mid 90's and up. I'm finding it's hard to find this kind of info without endless searching through hundreds of nonrelavant ads.

Frank

PS...mods this isn't a "wanted ad"....I'm looking for similar hull info. Thanks.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: Am I missing something?

Go to the iboats boating classifieds and use the selection criteria to select Cuddy Cabins and you should get hits on the majority of manufactures/models.

There don't seem to be as many cuddy cabin models in the 90's and 2000's as there were in the 70's and 80's. I think the sport boats took their place, and then cruisers served the overnight crowd.

chiefalen

Captain

People might scoff but Bayliner for the money is a good boat. And they will be around sorta like the basic chevy of the boating world.

Friend has the 19' with a 3.0 does close to 45 and great gas milage.

Trophy has the walk around, Proline too, tell you what those 3 would make me happy and i bet a mid 90's Bayliner cuddy can be had with trailer for under 4 grand. Maybe 3 grand this day and age with the economy the way it is,.

Good luck

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Okay, so I'm looking around for a Starcraft Islander 19-20'er, But pickings are slim. So...I've also started looking for sylvan offshore, crestliner eagle, Lund...

What other manufacturers make (or made) a 19-20'er with a cuddy cabin ala the islander? I'm looking for mid 90's and up. I'm finding it's hard to find this kind of info without endless searching through hundreds of nonrelavant ads.

Frank

PS...mods this isn't a "wanted ad"....I'm looking for similar hull info. Thanks.

You can search the manufacturers forums below and click on the boats for sale and there is a list of what types they have (ie cuddy cabin).

OR

Search the iboats listings and you can drill down and have it list all used cuddy cabins...... use the advance search function and even have a a spot for keyword and length.

aqua_spud

Cadet

Thanks for the leads, guys...looks like a great start.

I'm really trying to focus on an aluminum hull due to weight concerns; I'll tow the rig with my Toyota Tundra usually combined with a small in-bed popup camper.

I'll dig into those classifieds...