All Seriousness aside

crunch

Commander
Re: All Seriousness aside

Now, now JB... using techy for bait just won't work, no matter what fish you are going for... he's too sour. :p

JB said:
" JB was pissed and tried to lay his failure at my door."...

...Tried to make a joke.
To thine ownself be true, JB. You make jokes and I make hostile statements. :rolleyes: If you won't be honest with me then at least be honest with yourself. :love:

crunch

Commander

You make jokes and I make hostile statements... be honest with yourself... really look at it, who is the aggressor? Who insults everyone everyday? Who has nothing to say except for put downs to everyone on this board?

Do you really wonder why you can't PM most people? Do you really wonder why most of your posts go unanswered? Have you any clue?

Why don't you start by just being serious for once? Are you so feeble minded that you can't relate to the rest of the world? I think not, you are just too lazy to offer anything that would mean anything to anyone.

Same hand, same finger. :p

crunch

Commander

You read it, again and again.

Take it to heart, that is what you are seen as.

My question is, Why? Why do you do what you do? Is it from some long ago abuse? Or do you just have it in for the rest of us that are normal, or try to be normal?

Or is it an ego thing? Is it all about Ray and how he can boost that perception? Do you really think that by being so offensive you are better than you really are?

Is your ego so small that is it boosted by tearing down another?

What is your trip? That is all I want to know.

crunch

Commander

Come on, I'm fascinated by obdurate and malicious personalities... call me strange. :p

QC

Supreme Mariner

Ray,

I'll buy beer and you can fish , , , How's that for ulterior motives?

Aldo,

Yes, there are Striper, other bass, Catfish, Trout and a shed load of Carp . . . Big mother flippin' carp :%

Dunaruna

Admiral

[colour=blue]The lake that I frequent is also full of carp. Recent studies show evidence that mature trout are eating the carp fry - the trout are fighting back!

As a weird (but entertaining) side note - Everytime we arrive at the boat, the swim platform is covered in duck sh*t. Kerryn and I often witness carp attacking the ducks that call our little corner of the lake home, the nibble on the ducks feet which in turn scares the ducks away.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

but if your bored place dough bait on a hook and use your flyrod and go carp fishing. my biggest to date is 24 pounds.
I occasionally use my zebco trigger spin reel and use my flyrod as an ultralight just to make it more fun.

Dunaruna

Admiral

[colour=blue]Agreed, they can be a lot of fun on light gear.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Yep, that's exactly how I tought the kids to set their drag: big carp. I had some lady almost go ballistic on me in a cove once though. She was yelling at me from another boat "leave them alone!!! They didn't do anything to you!!!" . . .

Dunaruna

Admiral

[colour=blue]OMG! That looks like a massive problem for you guys.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Oh! how easily do we get lost in transalation. I do believe that the primay question was, Where is Ken?

That was the correct interprtation. And to date not one post regarding Ken.
There was a problem locally of white bass eating trout blue gill and crappy and the brilliant solution was to eradicate the total fish population and restock. Guess what? The white bass are back.
Questionable and Aldo, you have mail. 12 feetz you have a PM
Crunchy, get bent.

But just remember, I love you guys.:love:

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Why all the player hatin on Sugar Ray?

I think those two need to kiss and make up. :love:

aspeck

Staff member

RubberFrog said:

Which two? Crunch and Ray? JB and Ray? The threesome? :^:%

aspeck said:
RubberFrog said:

Which two? Crunch and Ray? JB and Ray? The threesome? :^:%
Well, thanks apeck. I believe he was referring to hate on Ray. I didn't see any reference to anyone else. You may be a little out of your element. Maybe JB and Crunchy would make a good twosome. ;)

But I still love you guys.:love: