FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yesterday my wife drug me kicking and screaming to the boat. Said I needed a break. We went for a nice boat ride, had lunch, caught some bluegill. Traveled the whole way to the upper end of the lake. On the way back I stopped under the bridge so the littlest Aspeck could scream and hear her echo.
So, I guess she must have awakened the troll. I am sorry. Please forgive me.