Albino??

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Albino??

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Curious, gaugeguy howd you know it was a bluejay and not a ...........cardinal or a robin or... ;)
A robin :confused: c'mon now, I am a country boy. Cardinals are only about 5-6" tall, blue jays are about 8-10" tall. Jays also have a distinct way of flying from tree to tree, and a really obnoxious screech.<br /><br />I actually thought it was a snowy owl, that's why I stopped to look at it. They are a rare sight too (I may see one or two a year). I was only about 20 yards from it, and there is no mistaking a jay. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />all right all right..........just checking :D
Yep, you can attack my taste in women, beer, sports teams, the way I dress, look, my golf game, my kids, my truck, or anything else...just not my woodsmanship skills :D

tylerin

Commander

Yep, you can attack my taste in women, beer, sports teams, the way I dress, look, my golf game, my kids, my truck, or anything else...just not my woodsmanship skills
your taste in women-iboats beauty queen...the way you dress-looking for a wedding dress....golf game- :D ....your kids-God love em..........your truck- A Ford :confused: but you can find your way around the woods

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />
Yep, you can attack my taste in women, beer, sports teams, the way I dress, look, my golf game, my kids, my truck, or anything else...just not my woodsmanship skills
your taste in women-iboats beauty queen...the way you dress-looking for a wedding dress....golf game- :D ....your kids-God love em..........your truck- A Ford :confused: but you can find your way around the woods
Go figure :D