Air-cooled vs. Water-cooled

Trent

Captain
Re: Air-cooled vs. Water-cooled

Hey Walleyehed...What you mainly wrench on? GA? You at (HYS)? Rich's Air??

LubeDude

Admiral

Have we really solved anything here??? I think Jason is right, We really are saying the same things, We just need to follow the manufacturers "recomendation" If they say to use a TC-W3 then its got to be ok right?? If they say "DO NOT USE TC-W3" then do not use it! there are allways better oils than the "recomendation" Word of mouth is the way to find these!<br /><br />Are we having fun yet????????<br /><br />LubeDude

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

whatever you do, do not use Wesson Oil--thats a whole nuther party,,errr--application :D :D <br /><br />sorry, just cracking dumb stuff

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Very sly and creative, LubeDude! ;) <br /><br />"there are allways better oils than the "recomendation" Word of mouth is the way to find these!"<br /><br /> :D :D

walleyehed

Admiral

To Trent: Yes, I'm at the airport in Hays. We bought out Rich's air service in june.<br />Yes, GA....My specialty is Turbine engines but most of what we have here is piston twins, a few kingairs, and 2 Citations.<br />BTW, Trent, now that we've got this FBO established, I'll be going back to Goodland, where our main shop and buisness is located.<br />You an IA by chance???

Trent

Captain

Sounds like we do alot of the same....FBO work can be a pain! <br />Yes..Im an IA