Ahoy mates

RiggerMark

Seaman Apprentice
Evening boat folks, thanks for all the info on here, also for the easy membership, i figured since my girl is powered by OMC 4.3, that this was where I'll spend most my time, I've already noticed a few omc gurus, once again thanks for the membership, hope to be able to be of help as much as need it...Mark

jwalsh66

Cadet
Re: Ahoy mates

can you read the post below yours and let me know what you think? any input would be appreciated
thanks
Josh

southkogs

Staff member

Welcome aboard Mark!! You're definitely in the right place for good advice and great suggestions. There are some fantastic folks on these boards for sure.

What part of TN are you in? And where do you boat mostly? I'm in Murfreesboro, and wind up mostly on Percy Priest but run on Center Hill and Normandy as well.

RiggerMark

Seaman Apprentice

howdy southkogs,
i'm in the chattanooga area, really like nickajack lake but spend most my time on the hiawasee and tn rivers, I'm headed to nashvegas for work in the am, will start on my engine swap first thing sat. morning, anywho, thanks for the warm welcome and it seems like a cool board, been lurking here for a few weeks, am kinda looking forward to working on a boat. thanks again, Mark

southkogs

Staff member

Good times! We (unfortunately, because we really like it) don't get down to Chattanooga much. I would love to take the boat down sometime and play. Nickajack looks pretty cool every time I pass it.

Too many good lakes close by ... not enough time.