Add your dialog...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Add your dialog...

SBN: "Hey Jeff?"<br /><br />gonfishn: "Yea spinner."<br /><br />SBN: "You know, these people get on here and talk about us?"<br /><br />gonfishn: "And?"<br /><br />SBN: "Well, atleast we know how to spell your name."<br /><br />gonfishn: "Yea, well I just take it at it's source, ya know."<br /><br />SBN: "BTW, did you get that email from LF that said that the a$$ looked a lot like TJ?"<br /><br />gonfishn: "yep, but you know how them blondes are." "She also ask if the a$$ was equipped with blondestar?"<br /><br />SBN: "Well back to what we were doing."<br />"You know JB will throw a fit for us taking this a$$ from the hideout."<br /><br />gonfishn: "That's ok, I will take him gator huntin with me and he will be ok, cause he knows I am the best and he will feel privileged."

Skinnywater

Commander

SBN-"Look gonefishin'! I think it's one of them Mexican nationallys. Ask him where he's from!"<br /><br />gonefishin'- "Er, como, er,....tostada tam burrito e taco ..um...chimmichonga e dorito.... es tu??

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LMAO .. I noticed the type-o this AM Spinner... :D <br /><br />[edit] there ya go. right is right. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

This thread is histerical Barlow !
26.gif
<br /><br />Spinner....you in big trouble bubba. ;) :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

SBN: "Hey gonfishn, is that Barlow's collar?"<br />gonfishn: "yep, that's it and it's waiting on him so he can wear it up north this year."<br /><br />SBN: "Hey, just got a call from Mr. LF, wanted to know if they come in a small?"<br />gonfishn: "yep, got them small, medium, large, and humongas."

gonfishn

Commander

After hearn some of Mr.Lfs stories about her I'm a thnkn humongus only on the collar side though..I hear she never gets even but one better.. :D

gonfishn

Commander

Oh btw Barlow..Here is your project for next year at the homestead....You can chose the new decor since you will be paintn it..The purty pink on the inside and the purple seats stay though...<br /><br />
OUTBOAT.jpg

KaGee

Admiral

GF: No Lester, that's not just any a$$, that there is a gen-u-ine OHIO AMISH A$$!<br /><br />SBN: (ponders how much that AMISH A$$ might fetch on EBAY) ;)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Oh btw Barlow..Here is your project for next year at the homestead....You can chose the new decor since you will be paintn it..The purty pink on the inside and the purple seats stay though...<br /><br />
OUTBOAT.jpg
:D <br /><br />Muskie, You know I've been thinkin' about that .. And I'm not sure If ya'll want me messin' with perfection.. plus I can't paint worth a hoot.. I usually get more on me than what I'm paintin'. Also a chance that the Ducky could get hit by paint shrapnel(sp) too and we don't want that to be happenin'! :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Donkey: Hey, Hector. Come here and look at these two bumpkins. They think I'm a unicorn and they're trying to make a wish! How can I tell them that's not my horn?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Donkey: I know I have a striking resemblence to Bill Clinton, but these hillbillies are crazy to ask for Monica's phone number.

Carphunter

Commander

SBN - "Hey Jeff, I think thats gaugeguy".<br /><br />Gonfishn - "Naw, its just an a$$".<br /><br />SBN - "Whats the difference"?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> SBN - "Hey Jeff, I think thats gaugeguy".<br /><br />Gonfishn - "Naw, its just an a$$".<br /><br />SBN - "Whats the difference"? <br /><br />Gonfishn- "If it was a little darker, could be tylerin"<br /><br />SBN- "Naaaa, it has no gerbils"

Carphunter

Commander

......SBN - "Naaaa, it has no Gerbils".<br /><br />Gonfishn - "Maybe i'm lookin in the wrong end".<br /><br />SBN - "Does he have hairy feet"?<br /><br />Tylerin - "Hey, you guys leave gaugeguy alone, you know hes sensitive about his feet". :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> ......SBN - "Naaaa, it has no Gerbils".<br /><br />Gonfishn - "Maybe i'm lookin in the wrong end".<br /><br />SBN - "Does he have hairy feet"?<br /><br />Tylerin - "Hey, you guys leave gaugeguy alone, you know hes sensitive about his feet". :p <br /><br />SBN and Gonfishn- HUH? Who said that, and from which end did it come from?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

1fjp5y
<br /><br />SBN: "Muskie, hey now.. think about it. It's not worth it.."<br /><br /><<< Gonfishn interupts Spinner >>><br /><br />GF: "OH HUSH! Ifn' those cowpokes on OLN can do it on TV, Muskie can! <br />Now gimmie a hand gettin' over this here fence.. here hold my Beer.."