Add your dialog...

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Keep it clean tho.. :D <br /><br /> <br />
1fjp5y

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Add your dialog...

SBN- "That there would be Castaway Ray, the fella that can't play on Iboats any more"<br /><br />Gonefishin- "He sure is a cute fella"

NathanY

Commander

Spinner: "Hey GF, nice a$$!"<br /><br /><br />GF: "Spinner, this is how we stump break 'em up here"<br /><br /><br />Sorry, couldnt help it...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

GF: "He said it is a fin hound, Spinner. It can sniff out them Gators every time."<br /><br />SBN: "And you swapped him a sixpack of Bud longnecks for it, huh? That had to be OBJ."

bassman283m

Seaman Apprentice

GF: "Biggest dang rabbit I ever seen."<br />SBN: He looks mad. Maybe you oughta try pettin' 'im.

ob

Admiral

SBN- "This is the field I seen that saucer land and mutilate all them cattle."<br /><br />gonfishn- "Man,and I thought that was just an old wives tale about them donkeys."<br /><br />SBN- "Huh?"<br /><br />donkey- "Heee Haaw!!!"

silenscurator

Petty Officer 3rd Class

gonfishin: You ever wonder what these things are thinking....<br /><br />SBN: I dunno, but he looks kinda pissed though....<br /><br />Donkey: Why do people always have to do this...i'm just standing here, minding my own business when all of a sudden, out of the blue..."awww, isn't he cute" well, if this guy keeps on pettin me, imma gonna bite his hand off...

aspeck

Staff member

GF: Kind of a funny looking schmutt, but it is a purebreed!<br /><br />Spinner:What do you mean purebreed, do you have any papers?<br /><br />GF: Papers? Papers! We don't need no stinkin' papers! Unless there is some good grass over there?!?<br /><br />Spinner: Easy GF, DD and Bubba are due here anytime. And DD may have a warrant.<br /><br />GF: No problem, Perp's is just over the hill. We can keep them occupied for a long time there.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

SBN You sure you can ride him bareback?<br /><br />GONEFISHIN Here hold my beer and watch this!<br /><br /><br />Bob :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

"Dear friends, we are gathered here today to join together Gonefishin and Plywoody---"<br /> :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Gonfishn - "Yup, I caught him on my new rubber duckie musky lure and I only paid $148 for it." :p <br /><br />SBN - "Now I've seen everything. I wonder if that lure would work on Schmuts". :D

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dang,I thought they were talking about Victorias Secret when they said ___. :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

GF " nag..nag.nag... so I had a spell put on her."<br />SBN " looks much prettier too, now. Complete make-over spell ?"

gonfishn

Commander

Lmao..Need to check in here more often..<br /><br />Barlow..That horse collar just keeps gettn bigger and bigger..Remember your the newbie when we hook up to fish at the homestead next year :D ..<br />Now if that was really me i would be thinkn on how to mount that A**..Sheep are built a little closer to the ground..Spinner and I flipped so he goes second..<br />Lets see here my B-day wish today would be to turn that furry critter into a long legged blonde and well n/m..Don't want this thread to get poofed..<br />Thanks I needed a good laugh here..

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

GF to SBN, "You know Spinner? Like always, I get over a hurdle and can't seem to get my A$$ to follow"

tomatolord

Chief Petty Officer

GF - Yeah im tellin ya 1 mule = 100 horsepower at the rear end and I got an extra set of stainless stell mule shoes as well for an extra 10% at the top end.<br /><br />sbn - Huh<br /><br />GF - Now mounting the darn thing on the transom is a little tricky but HAY I just bought a case of DUCK tape<br /><br />sbn - Yeah but there is no steering linkage that I can see??<br /><br />GF - Dont need it gunna make me a rope outa that DUCK tape <br /><br />SBN - is it a 2 stroke??<br /><br />GF - No get this its a real hay burner<br /><br />sbn - What about emissions??<br /><br />GF - Sort of a problem as they come and go<br /><br />sbn - Looks like it is all ready for winter storage...<br /><br />gf - yeah but get this its also a tow vehicle as well - 4 legged drive ya know...wont get stuck on those slick ramps<br /><br />sbn - what about the turn singles are they LEDS?<br /><br />gf - Dont need em, I got the amish version exempt from those type government laws<br /><br />sbn - how are the brakes??<br /><br />gf - good good 4 anti leg locks old technology but stable as heck<br /><br />sbn - how is the hole shot?<br /><br />gf - ya put the carrots to her and you can hold on for deer life<br /><br />sbn - is it gps enabled?<br /><br />gf - no no that was an upgrade but it is voice command enable....but it is a little screwed up GEE and HAW instead of port and starboard...if I have time I may take it back to the shop<br /><br />sbn - yeah - ya just dont see these around anymore<br /><br />gf - I hear ya and the best thing, as you can see, it is field tested<br /><br />sbn - is that a winter cover?<br /><br />gf - sure is and they threw in the summer cover for free too<br /><br />sbn - how did you get past the old lady??<br /><br />gf - hey that is the best part...I told her it is a memorial to my memory of her mom and I did not have to even lie about it!<br /><br />sbn - well I am sure happy fur ya GF!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Lmao..Need to check in here more often..<br /><br />Barlow..That horse collar just keeps gettn bigger and bigger..Remember your the newbie when we hook up to fish at the homestead next year :D ..<br />
I'll be damned if I'm wearin that thing in the boat cuz, I've got a hockey helmet and kevlar jump-suit washed and ready for the occasion :p <br /><br /> :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

1fjp5y
<br /><br />SBN: " Nice Jack@ss.. Had 'em long? "<br /><br />Donkey: " Thanx! Nope, Just got'em. "<br /><br />GF: :confused: " what?? "<br /><br /><br /> :D :p :D