acupuncture

eurolarva

Rear Admiral
Re: acupuncture

Just make sure when them needles are in you dont move. God help you if you had to sneeze. I had the accupuncture done for smoking and I accidently moved my right thumb and talk about pain. I am sure it has to do with where the needles are and what part of your body you move. Good luck. There is no pain like back pain. I hope it works for you.

levittownnick

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You have my vote fo Acupuncture. I ahve had long term problems with my back, buldging discs & arthric conditions and then sciatica (I'm a poor speller so try to overlook my blunders.). My son's tennent is a Acupunctureist and he swore by her help, so I gave it a try since I already went through the spinal injections, physical therapy & pils. The next step would have been surgery. The Doc's kept telling me that I must loose weight to unload the discs (I'm obese.) and that the artherits comes with age (I am over 65.). Well about 4 treatments (a week apart) and a year later and I still feel good. My general Doctor asks if I beleive in that stuff. I respond "no matter, as you can see, my back is ok".<br />I don't think the needles are fun but they are not torture either. I would do that treatment before taking pills. P.S. I still weigh the same (I'm not proud of that.) and the acupuncture worked anyway.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Traditional medicine works. It is a matter of culture difference. If you lived in the East for a time and you will learn that many parts of that world does not have modern medicine as we do in the West and have to do with what is available. In China, herbal and acupunture medicine are on the top of the list and they really works. <br /><br />Fruit for thought: Where do you think most of the ingrident of the medicine comes from? Chemical properties in those medicine come from plants etc...<br /><br />Luckly, I do not have need of acupunturist now but as I grow older it would come in useful if I need one.