A Wreck in the family! (Picture)

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer
Re: A Wreck in the family! (Picture)

LOL LD im glad your just messing with us! man when i looked at that car for a second i said that is one lucky woman, i sure am glad you have a scense of humur. glad shes ok. Braxton

rwise

Captain

a little WD40 should take care of it :rolleyes:

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

LD, Glad the wife is OK. BTW Looks like the car is fine, as long as all ya make is left hand turns. :D :D

LubeDude

Admiral

I guess that picture is the result of a test drive gone bad, <br /><br /> :eek: :eek: REALLY BAD! :eek: :eek:

Ron G

Commander

I think a little bondo will work and time :D The camaro seat design was bad i think felt like i was sitting on the floor and my legs was out in front of me.might just be my back didnt like it,went from a s-10 to the camaro alot differnt,bought a blazer to everday ride and used the camaro for when i wanted to raise h*ll,i miss those days,glad wifes okay

LubeDude

Admiral

Ok, its settled, we are going to rebuild it again.<br /><br />Found an 87 GTU that had an engine fire, bought it without the engine and interior for $400.00. I get the transmission also. It will be free after I sell a bunch of parts off it when Im done. Has a couple of things better than ours, like a glass sunroof, and brushed aluminum wheels. Even though the fenders on ours were not hurt, Im using the fenders from the donor car because they have no bondo in them. The car is silver now, but will be that newer dark blue purply color on the new Ford Rangers when done. Im such a sucker, my wife is tickled pink that Im fixing her car.

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Excellent news and best of luck with the repairs!

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Im such a sucker, my wife is tickled pink that Im fixing her car.
Yeah cos she knows that you'll have less time for iboats: women ain't daft :rolleyes: