A Sticker thought

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: A Sticker thought

POINTER94, no thanks on the rainbow sticker.<br />That logo already belongs to another segment of the population, the 1.3% group. <br /><br />Putting a sticker like that on my vehicle could get me shot where I live. ( or invite undesired guests)

Merc805

Petty Officer 1st Class

Skinnywater.. You done got a lot to learn about sales and marketing.. The Adimins are waiting for us to start an auction... :eek: <br />Note... The absence of responses.

Skinnywater

Commander

A buck two niney eight for the sticker.<br />Beer nuts cost you a dollar and Deer nuts are under a Buck.

LubeDude

Admiral

I would vote for it, but I would much prefere a decal with individual letters rather than a bumper sticker type. IBOATS.COM, give us a chioce of White, Black, Blue, Red.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> Hey how bout' a secret signal. Like all I-boats members could put little rainbow stickers on their cars and boats.<br /><br />I am a bad person but just can't help myself!!!! :p
What are you thinking? :rolleyes: <br />I'm with roscoe, you would get strung up around here with one of them thangs on your vehicle or boat. :eek:

SoulWinner

Commander

I like the idea. Here in Pensacola there is a boating forum at fishingpensacola.com and they have t-shirts for $10. I run into people all the time who are forum members, and they are always freaked out to meet me because I don't look like the gentle lamb I try to be on the forums. I would love to bump into fellow iboaters!