A simple guide to understanding us women.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: A simple guide to understanding us women.

I know men have a similar disease called UMS "unidentified moods swings."
Yep, I'm married to one of those(this is his week :eek: ) and grew up with a Dad who had his time of the month too. Too bad we can't all have them the same week/day. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we did? :D <br />Bassy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Try it in a heated water bed.<br />It's like a sauna.<br />Gets in bed cold and piles the covers on and 5 minutes later, water is running off my back.<br /><br />I have to get up and go find a towel to dry off and then get the shop vac out to suck up the excess water.<br /><br />Oh! Hi babe, nope, not talking about you.

LadyFish

Admiral

Now SBN, hot flashes is a whole nuther subject. Why is it that us women got blessed with all this stuff anyway? PMS, having babys, mentalpause?<br /><br />Maybe cause we are the only sex strong enough to handle it? Hmmmmm, makes ya wonder no? :p ;) :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey you all can have them. I don't want them.<br />Makes for some interesting conversations though.<br />"How are you and the wife?"<br /><br />"I am fine and the wife is hot" :D

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Unidentified Mood Swings? I beg to differ.<br /><br />When you see a spider or snake, you jump. You're afraid. Are men afraid?<br /><br />Christmas is rolling around. You get to decorate, to shop, to plan parties, lots of fun, blah blah blah. You're so excited. Are men excited?<br /><br />Somebody cut you off in traffic, that girl with the bad make-up stole the last bottle of shampoo on the store shelf, you stubbed your toe, AND NOW THERE ARE DISHES IN THE SINK!!! Are we angry?<br /><br />You're sister is coming over and the house isn't spotless, you've got a party to plan next week but you haven't recieved all the RSVPs, the washing machine is making a funny noise, little billy has a school play tomorrow, and to top it all off, you can't find anything to wear! Are men worried?<br /><br />Unidentified Mood Swings? Not hardly. One mood, all the time. We don't get excited, worried, afraid, or anxious. Mood swings?

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by wilkin250r:<br /> Unidentified Mood Swings? Not hardly. One mood, all the time. We don't get excited, worried, afraid, or anxious. Mood swings?
ROTFLMAO @ wilkin.<br /><br />EXCITED - Men get excited once every two weeks when the latest Victoria's Secret catalog comes out.<br /><br />WORRY - Men worry when they can't find the remote control.<br /><br />AFRAID - Men fear that getting in touch with their feminine side means they are gay.<br /><br />ANXIOUS - Men get anxious when Home Depot, Lowes or Academy has 50% off.<br /> ;)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> whats commonly known as "Continuous Unidentified Mood Swings"
Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!! Where can I go for help?????