A SF Bay Area city to avoid.......

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Unless you enter the city of Richmond, across the bay from San Franacisco and about 10 miles north of "The Peoples Republic of Berserkley" in an armored vehicle, you will probably want to avoid this city.

So far this week there have been 11 people shot, with 3 dead, in six incidents, in just a 25 hour period!!!!!

This morning a Richmond police officer had just left the police department, in a marked police vehicle, when his rear window was shot out. Forunately the officer was not injured.

This city is a real sewer and has a high number of murder's already this year, but so this week takes the cake.

Reason #305 to leave the United States and go back home to Colorado.

Bob in Calif. ..."Locked and Loaded"...

firehog6305

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: A SF Bay Area city to avoid.......

I agree with ya bob, I was born in richmond (1961) I only lived until I was 3yrs then my family moved to concord, I'm up in the gold country now, and hear about whats going on in richmond, and it sinks, richmond was once the boatyard kingdom, with all the work that was done there in the 40's for WWll the drydocks helped this country out of the tough times, now its drug dealers and gang members, I'm glad my family left when I was so young

JRJ

Commander

OK, sending MIL to Richmond. Keep your powder dry Bob.

ezbtr

Commander

I live in Concord, drive through Oakland everyday and see the crackheads, hookers, you name it on my way to the Port(work). Also have a port in Richmond, damnnnnnn ya gotta be careful, even like when we get lunch - one of my guys asked me to leave keys in ignition when I stopped for a pack of smokes, LOL :) but yeah seriously it turns into a BADDDDDD hood after dark....Heinz

moterboat

Petty Officer 1st Class

sounds like here in Tampa fl. or should I say the little bronks.