A sad day for the Bassy household

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: A sad day for the Bassy household

i am sorry bassy. will keep you in our thoughts and prayers also.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

I'm on board with condolences to you and Mr. Bassy too. I hope you are able to get through this without too much pain.<br /><br />Your MIL's passing hits home especially for me because my mother is having a lot of trouble with a hiatal hernia. She is scheduled for major surgery this week. I worry about her because she has neglected her health and isn't in the best shape for this.<br /><br />Take care and know that others pray for you.

Carphunter

Commander

So sorry to hear Bassy. :( <br /><br />From the Carpy household to yours, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

LubeDude

Admiral

Im actually weeping just a bit just having to think about the posible loss of my mother who is 89 years young! Im very close to my mother as my father passed when I was only 3.<br /><br />My prayers go out for you both!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thank you all for your beautiful words. Its been a difficult time. Yesterday was very hard. It was Bertha's kinda day: stormy and windy. Bertha's storm It was awesome and we could feel her strength. Left a mess to clean up, but that's fine. No more suffering. She is free!!<br /> Mr. Bassy was able to cry and talk about it all. Today is a little better. My husband's kids have been real good about coming around and calling. That's what he needs. I'm here and doing what I can. Tomorrow is the funeral which will definitely be hard, but we'll get him through it.<br /> Bassy

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Let him cry Bassy. Its one of the best things a man can do to relieve the stress. Sorry to hear about it though, loss is always hard to deal with.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Bassy,<br /><br />I am deeply sorry for your loss.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Add me to the list Bassy. Sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you and Mr B....

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Bassy & Mr. Bassy,<br />You have our thoughts and prayers in the BrianFD household. So sorry for your loss.

tylerin

Commander

Very sorry to hear Bassy. My condolences to Mr Bassy, yourself and family

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

So sorry Bassy, Ditto on what 12footer wrote as I just lost my mom last month.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

So sorry to hear about you and yours loss. It is always hard to deal with. You know you are on your own when your mom is gone. My dad passed away in 86 and my mom in 97. They maybe gone, but they seem to be with me every minuet of the day. <br /><br />Thoughts and prayers for the Bassy household.