A picture of my wife...

KRS

Banned
When I was first married, I kept a picture of my wife in my wallet. If I was ever "tempted" by another woman, I could look at that picture and keep my vows.<br /><br />As the years have gone by.... That picture helps less and less.<br /><br />So, I took a picture of all my "stuff", tore it in half, put half in my wallet and threw the other half away. Now whenever I'm tempted, I just look at that picture and it keeps me going back home.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />(just a joke BTW)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: A picture of my wife...

There is a lot of truth in that as funny as it sounds. :eek: :D

Triton II

Commander

Hmmm, too late for me - already had the 50% litigated, claimed and departed. :rolleyes:

magster65

Commander

ah hahahaha<br />More fact than humor really...<br /> :)

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by beezee28:<br /> :D :D :D yep...50%...and sometimes more!!!
Yep, when it happened to me, I got my tools, my truck, the boat and the bills. It was my Idea though, I just walked out. She got the house, a new car, (Both paid for),and child support for 16 years. Although Im as happy as I have ever been, I cant help but think that if I would have held out a bit longer that things may have changed. You cant look back though.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Not a bad idea. Because it is more like half and another half, and a third of what was left after the half's. Oh, yea and give up another pint and donate a vital organ if at all possible. The best part is you don't even get to say anything as they pry all that you worked for away without so much as a thanks.<br /><br />Why do they call them no-fault divorces if I end up with no stuff?