A "Must See" (not a troll)

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: A "Must See" (not a troll)

Need I remind anybody where most of the 9/11 attackers came from? Saudi Arabia! Last I checked, that isn't Iraq. Based on that we should've gone to war with Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. Madman Insane was never insane enough to attack the US during his brutal regime. Not once. Did he harbor terrorists? Sure. Many other countries in that region did and still do. But we're not attacking them, are we? I see absolutely no direct link between 9/11 and Iraq. Neither did the 9/11 commission. You that still hang onto that bullschidt notion need to read the report. But then again why bother? If you haven't faced that reality yet, you never will.<br /><br />As far as the Iraqi death toll, we'll never know. That's a carefully guarded secret which this and any other administration would've blasted Russia for keeping to themselves. But I'm not all that concerned with the combatants that died. Just the tens of thousands of innocent civilians. I expect that's part of theriver's point.

KaGee

Admiral

Thanks for crapping my thread.

eeboater

Commander

I wonder if it is possible to *POOF* everything after this line:<br /><br /><br />
Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> <br />Takes a minute to download.... be patient, it's well worth it.
Sean

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

over 1200 US marines have been killed
No, less than 1100 SOLDIERS have been killed to date. If you served you would know the difference.<br /><br /><br />Quoted below is one of the most hateful posts I have ever seen on any board I visit. It shows a complete lack of class, understanding, and thoughtfulness for those who have spent a good amount of time sharing their experience and opinions here. The insinuation is disgusting, the basis was shallow, your facts were wrong, and shows an insecurity with yourself and your opinions. Most of your posts are riddled with hate and self loathing, be it your contempt for the members here, your president, your government, or the victims of tragedy. Your desire to win a meaningless political debate on a boating forum by marginalizing a survivor of one of the greatest tragedies in American history is truely hateful. The fact you think anyone on this board relishes the thought of war is also hateful. You communicate as if you are about 16years old, and I hope for your sake that you learn to temper you opinions by keeping an open mind and thinking of others before yourself as you grow into maturity.<br /><br /><br />
During my very short exposure to this site, it appears to me that 80% of the people in this section of iboats are:<br /><br />(at least 3 out of 4 of the following)<br />Anti Democrat<br />Anti Gay<br />Pro War<br />and Christian Extremist

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by theriver:<br /> Those were powerful images, and the troops are doing a great job under brutal conditions. What an impressive display of military power!<br /><br />Lets not forget the huge human cost though. Particularly on the Iraq side. 1000's were killed during the ousting of Saddam, and 1000's more innocent more civilians are caught in the crossfire of the insurgent street battles that are going on now.<br /><br />All caused by a war that was initiated by Bush's poor leadership and lack of intelligence (by the CIA) and between his ears...<br /><br />About 3000 people died on 911. The fact is Iraq had nothing to do with that event. Regardless, approx 200 Billion has been spent on the war, over 1200 US marines have been killed and I have heard estimates of up to 100000 Iraqis have been killed.<br /><br />Now that brings tears to my eyes.<br /><br />several pages of images
Cry us a river, pardon the pun!! I suppose you cried when Kerry lost?

KaGee

Admiral

You're welcome.<br /><br />I have chosen to stay out of the fray. As they say... it takes to to tango! <br /><br />JB may be the owner of the "POOF" button... But I have the "IGGIE" key!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> <br />I have chosen to stay out of the fray. As they say... it takes to to tango! <br /><br />JB may be the owner of the "POOF" button... But I have the "IGGIE" key!
KG,<br />Amen brother!!<br />I have some pretty strong feelings on this myself. I read the posts, take a deep breath, count to ten, take another deep breath, count to ten, take another deep breath, type in my response<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />and hit the "IGGIE" Key :D <br />Good name for it BTW!<br /><br />Good thread topic though KG.<br /><br />AK Chappy

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

KKC,<br /><br />I read your post and can see your very angry and with just cause, the following url shows pictures of civilians they are the people you call your Enemy what have they done? the little girl there didnt help attack you why is she your Enemy why dont you care shes killed doesnt that go against the christian views the majority of people seem to hold on this board?. I dont like the link of this post it to me shows the hollywood version of War not the true horror. Please dont missintrepret this as Im Anti American , against the soliders etc because Im not. Its just everything has a cost and Im not sure the 1100 American lives the few British lives and countless Iraqi / others lives have made the world a safer place. Im also stunded that after all the facts this board still confuses 911 with invading Iraq.<br /><br />The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est<br />Pro patria mori.<br /><br /> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm