A "Must See" (not a troll)

KaGee

Admiral
This brought tears to my eyes... <br /><br /> web page <br /><br />Takes a minute to download.... be patient, it's well worth it.

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: A "Must See" (not a troll)

KaGee, That was dang good. I sure pray for the troops over there.

D

DJ

Wonderful.<br /><br />May God bless them.

NYMINUTE

Captain

These are things we forget, they are the HEROS.<br />Hope the anti's can thank them for keeping the freedom to be Anti.

ndemge

Commander

Aye. Very good.<br /><br />..those guys could use some more cowbell to brighten their days.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

Those were powerful images, and the troops are doing a great job under brutal conditions. What an impressive display of military power!<br /><br />Lets not forget the huge human cost though. Particularly on the Iraq side. 1000's were killed during the ousting of Saddam, and 1000's more innocent more civilians are caught in the crossfire of the insurgent street battles that are going on now.<br /><br />All caused by a war that was initiated by Bush's poor leadership and lack of intelligence (by the CIA) and between his ears...<br /><br />About 3000 people died on 911. The fact is Iraq had nothing to do with that event. Regardless, approx 200 Billion has been spent on the war, over 1200 US marines have been killed and I have heard estimates of up to 100000 Iraqis have been killed.<br /><br />Now that brings tears to my eyes.<br /><br />several pages of images

Carphunter

Commander

Way to go theriver. Way to turn a good post into a Bush bashing thread. :( Weve heard it all before, do a search. <br /><br />Thanks for posting that Kagee.

KennyKenCan

Commander

theriver,<br /><br />So, the way I read your post is, that you would rather the war on terrorism be fought here, in your back yard, instead of in Iraq! Your so worried about the Iraqi's who where killed, you could care less about those killed on 9/11!<br /><br />I WAS THERE ON 9/11 the river, and I can tell you, that you don't have a clue as to what is going on in the world today!<br /><br />You don't know what its like to loose 300 of your friends in one day! You don't know what its like to have the floor your standing on, blown out from under your feet! You don't know what its like to have to run for your life! You will never understand what it means to have these degenerates attack you while your trying to put a meal on your families table!<br /><br />And, I hope you never do!<br /><br />But, I can care less how many of the enemy are killed! I DON'T CARE! They don't care how many Americans they kill! So why are you so worried about how many Iraqis were killed?<br /><br />If the enemy was so worried about this, THEN WHY DID THEY START IT?<br /><br />If you think President Bush started this, then you definitly have your head buried in the Arabian sands! This started in 1979, under the leadership of Jimmy Carter! And if you don't already know that, then you are the uneducated one here, no one else!<br /><br />Get off your libral BS, because it just is not going to go over too well around here!<br /><br />The way I see it after your initial 30 posts is, that the only way you'd understand, is to have them attack you personally, and then you would truely understand! You have ranted and raved about Iraqi soverenty(sp), what about the American sovorenty(sp)? What about ours? They invaded US first!<br /><br />Your only objective here at this site, is to see, just how many people you can p i s s - o f f!<br /><br />Do us all a favor, GO AWAY!

D

DJ

the river,<br /><br />This thread was started to remind us of the sacrifice that our fine soldiers are making for our freedom. It was not intended to start another chat war. <br /><br />I certainly cannot stop you from making them, nor would I, yet your comments were out of line and do nothing but incite controversy.<br /><br />There is a time and a place for that type of comment. It wasn't here.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

theriver, I am not into bashing people for their posts, but your post was really uncalled for.<br /><br />There is a time and a place for everything, and your post in this thread was not the time nor the place.<br /><br />Please edit it, and start another thread.<br /><br />Ken

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

KKC, Iraq had nothing to do with 911. When will you figure it out?<br /><br />I simply point out that America needlessly killed 100000 plus Iraqis (and counting) which BTW you ignorantly state "I can care less how many of the enemy are killed". I agree-kill the terrorists, unfortunately-Iraq wasn't the place to send in the troops...<br /><br />War is not pretty. Face it. This one could have been avoided, Bush and crew lied and deceived everyone. They decided to go after oil along with suspected terrorist targets instead of just focusing terrorism. As we now know, the targets weren't what we thought they were, and we have weapons of mass egg on our faces.<br /><br />Where's BinLaden? He's the guy who killed your friends!<br /><br />You should be demanding questions be answered from your President!

eeboater

Commander

Troll = theriver.<br /><br />Definetly in this thread.<br /><br />Take your hate somewhere else.<br /><br />Sean

ob

Admiral

I ditto the above sentiment.Nice post.Iraqs former leader caused his own peoples'suffering and collateral damage.And.......this may be hard to swallow but here goes.......The Iraqi people allowed their country to become what it is.So there.Oh, and by the way,if you'll tune off of Chris Mathews and stop listening to air heads like Bill Mahers'(sp) dreamed up version of the global situation,you'll find that Iraq did have something to do with 911 and most of its people would slice your throat for the Nikes on your feet to save their own butts from what they lack the guts to resist.That's what this ordeal is about.I'm proud of the country I live in.<br /><br />Waaaa Waaa Waaaaaaaa ,I don't like GW.Get over it. :rolleyes:

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

eeboater- Have you truly seen hate in ANY of my posts?<br />Please read thru them again, and show me an example. If anything, this post demonstrates compassion. It involves that for human life.

D

DJ

Theriver,<br /><br />Hate? Yup. You hate me and everything I stand for.<br /><br />theriver=troll.