A Christmas present for JB and the mods

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: A Christmas present for JB and the mods

I will go along with that!!! Yes Sir... and ps,thank you all for what you do.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

JB.. Mods.. You folks do an outstanding job.. My hats off to you all.. :) <br /><br />Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, and all kind of other good stuff like that there...
noel.gif

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

We sometimes refer to ourselves as the Mod Squad.<br />A day off, hmmmmmm? I guess we will be sleeping with one eye open. ;) We do that anyway after being stuffed with Christmas goodies and watching football.<br /><br />Behave! :) You do not want me coming down your chimney. :) <br /><br />Thanks for the kudos.

Link

Rear Admiral

Ken, I noticed that most of the ones who agreed were going to gone for few days. ;) <br />Ugg thats 3 more hours tonight, all of Friday Saturday and Sunday! :eek: <br />Might as well be stuck in "Fresh Water Fishing" :D

crab bait

Captain

naaah,, no rest for the weary ,here.. :) ..comes with job..<br /><br />that's very very funny KIWI,, an very clever too..!!<br /><br />how's the weather down there, anyway..?? been fishin'..?? <br />xmas in the heat,, can't fathom..

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Now you know we always have someone watching to see who naughty or nice. Just call us Santa's helpers. :) <br /><br />But it was a nice thought nonetheless. <br /><br />Merry Christmas ! :)

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Are they out of the room yet? Good! OK...now we can say whatever we want! Have at it people! :p :D <br /><br />Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge.<br /><br />JK...JK.<br />Merry Christmas you Mods you and everyone else too!

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Does that mean we can't discuss what's happened with the recount in Washington state?

ebbtide176

Commander

ok, i will be good for this weekend, so the mods can rest ;) <br /><br />yo crabbie, try not to blow any breakers with all the christmas deco this yr :D

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hi Crab - well it's supposed to be a summer Christmas down here, but this year I'm not so sure...we've had hail storms, strong winds and rain...lot's of it. They say today (Christmas Day) is going to be a good one though! Looking forward to doing some fishing when the weather improves.<br /><br />I hope you and yours have a great Christmas! I'm just heading out to spend the morning with my daughters... :) <br /><br />....yes that name has a certain ring to it :D ;) <br /><br /><br />So far so good - Christmas morning (in NZ) and no need of Mod action...yet :D

Mod2

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Nope....still here....
7.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I haven't left, either. :)

KaGee

Admiral

When does the CD come out??<br /><br /> :D

aspeck

Staff member

I bet they are gone now! Merry Christmas!