FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
From what I can see the lower crank seal can’t be replaced without splitting the case. Does anybody have any experience with this or know a way to get away with it without splitting the case?
Little vacuum, I can get it to run but carbs are way out of spec. I pulled the power head and flipped it over to a chunk of the holder for the lower seal missing.