FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Marine grade 85-95 weight lower unit oil. Sometimes Walmart carries it in their brand and almost always has the Merc brand at twice the price. You can use auto rear end oil, but it has less corrosion inhibitors added.
Thank you sir. I don't know when the oil was last checked by PO if at all so I figured I ought to check it out. Am planning on really going through the entire boat this winter so if it is low before I go out today then I will jus use the 85-95 I currently have here and change it all then.