FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I think this is allowed. I did this on a 5.7 but I believe 77searay197 has done it on a 4.3 with the steps in the thread. One thing to add is you might want to use stainless cap head (Allen wrench style) bolts to attach the risers to the manifolds. You might get a better fit and won't have to worry about getting the wrench in enough to tighten them up.