93 rinker 202 cuddy

Jasonb100272

Recruit
Any thoughts on one of these? The owner has only had it a yr and bought it from a co/ worker. Went from a fishing boat and is going back to one. He has service records and was winterized last fall. He doesn't have much info on the specs but he thinks it has a Suzuki in it? Thats who services it. But I can't find any info on a 93 202. Its near Davenport iowa so I assume it was a Mississippi River boat but doesn't appear to have sat in water (docked) far as stains the skeg looks good not all beat up ,2 props that look good . He asking 4500 but he is flexible. I know rinker is no longer around as of last yr but I have seen a few around. Any thoughts good or bad?

alldodge

Staff member
Used boats is all about how it was maintained and sounds like it was. It should be an I/O and would probably have a Merc 3.0 4 cyl. The asking price looks within range but would probably be a bit lower. Use nada to get the values.

Jasonb100272

Recruit
Used boats is all about how it was maintained and sounds like it was. It should be an I/O and would probably have a Merc 3.0 4 cyl. The asking price looks within range but would probably be a bit lower. Use nada to get the values.
Thank you

Jasonb100272

Recruit
Any thoughts on one of these? The owner has only had it a yr and bought it from a co/ worker. Went from a fishing boat and is going back to one. He has service records and was winterized last fall. He doesn't have much info on the specs but he thinks it has a Suzuki in it? Thats who services it. But I can't find any info on a 93 202. Its near Davenport iowa so I assume it was a Mississippi River boat but doesn't appear to have sat in water (docked) far as stains the skeg looks good not all beat up ,2 props that look good . He asking 4500 but he is flexible. I know rinker is no longer around as of last yr but I have seen a few around. Any thoughts good or bad?
Scratch what I rote. Its a 92 rinker . 4.3 yamaha and yamaha drive. Just had 1600 done to it 6-26-20. With shift link cable. Prop is a bit chewed but not bent floor is solid. Dog house need 2x4. But just to my standards I want it solid.the interior could use a clean but no rips or cracks. Any thoughts on this ? Gave 3400 .

alldodge

Staff member
The 4.3 doesn't bother me but the Yam outdrive would have me walk away, but that's just me maybe