93 Marinier 15 HP

dwag70

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
2
I am new to this and just stumbled across your forum... <br /><br />I am having troubles with my motor 93 Marinier 15 HP. I borrowed it to a friend and this is the way i got it back ... There is a whirling noise when I pull the recoil that was not there before and when it starts it sounds like bad lifter on a car motor only louder sounds like it is coming from the back of the motor or lower end ???.... Any idea where to start looking ... i am a newbie at this so be easy on me !!!!
 

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
45,907
Re: 93 Marinier 15 HP

Well, dwag. <br /><br />The first thing I would look for is a wrench for your "friend" to pay for fixing whatever he broke.
 

dwag70

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
2
Re: 93 Marinier 15 HP

Yeah I got him on the hook for everything that is wrong... Told him ;i would give it a shot to see if we could cut down costs !!!!LOL ......
 
Top