FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My Liberator has twin 460 Cobras and I hear a noise like a high pitch flutter sound (sort of like a automatic card shuffling machine).A buddy who owns a Baja rode with me and he said he was sure it was the exhausts. Anybody else experience this?
I'll check that alternator belt out. This noise is noticeable when I'm doing about 3500 rpm and doesn't vary with rpm and I can't tell if it's isolated to one engine.