FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have the tune up spec for the 70 hp, but
the manual is in a wharehouse 30 kilometers from here.
I will go to the wharehouse next saturday and I will
give you the spec next monday.
oswald
Michael
If your engine have breaer point the gap is .014 inches.
The timing is:
Timming @ WOT 32 degrees BTDC
SPARK PLUG CHAMPION L 20 V-NO GAPS-SORRY BY THE DELAY
OSWALD