FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Was just wondering if these motor even came with power tilt and trim. If they did, I figure I can convert my manual tilt to power with some junkyard parts.
BigJ, I'm going to modify my statement - I think that the T&T was offered for this series of motor starting in 1976, with the 70hp model. That said, I believe it will fit a 1973 65hp motor.
See this thread for a sort of long discussion that a few of us had, trying to figure out what motor someone had. I think we ended up deciding that it was a 1972 ERude 65hp, with a '73 swivel bracket and stern bracket. As you will see in the photos, the motor has T&T on it.