FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Most marine stores sell rattle cans of it made by Moeller (sp??) and I believe rustoleum makes a zinc chromate primer too. I use rattle cans and only do exposed bare aluminum.
Nismo I got mine from Napa item number 7222 they usually hide it in the back its not out on the shelf . Give them that item number and they should be able to find it LOL.