FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Are you sure that is the right s/n? 6129438 comes up as a 1983 25 hp, 6429438 comes up as an 1984 60 3 cyl. When searching by s/n add a zero before s/n you have
Are you sure that is the right s/n? 6129438 comes up as a 1983 25 hp, 6429438 comes up as an 1984 60 3 cyl. When searching by s/n add a zero before s/n you have
Yes this tag on the motor hasn't been changed, I have had these problems before with some of the older serial numbers.
With the colors on the band on the cover black with yellow stripes I assume that it is a 84 or 85 but I would like to know how to get the serial numbers correct.
I boats says this number cannot be found. It is the right number. Thank you
WELL
I am more senial than I thought, I checked and the numbers are 6429438.
I guess I am going to have to have someone to lead me to the lake and go fishing.
Thank you for all your help.