FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys. I thought you'd like to meet my girl. No, not the wife, but our 1954 AC CC. She is 16ft. Just put a 1956 Johnson Javelin on her. We plan on starting a restoration this summer. Maybe I will run a post once we get started.
Hey guys. I thought you'd like to meet my girl. No, not the wife, but our 1954 AC CC. She is 16ft. Just put a 1956 Johnson Javelin on her. We plan on starting a restoration this summer. Maybe I will run a post once we get started.View attachment 182005