?????????????

mississippi

Cadet
Re: ?????????????

Welcome aboard microokedlettercrookedletterihumpbackhumpbacki. Let's get one thing straight, though. As an Arkie I don't appreciate your misspelling of the word y'all.;) You know what we say here; "thank God for Mississippi." I believe y'all say something similar in regard to Arkansas.

i work in clinton ark.for a while and went to the lake there barnrtt i?? is pretty up there ,wanted to rent boat on lake but all rented:cool:

Autotech

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yep Know where Kill---mikel is drove through there every day for a couple of years when going to MSU..before the 4-lane :DWelcome.... but be advised... these Guys will jump your case in a heartbeat.:D

lncoop

Vice Admiral

i work in clinton ark.for a while and went to the lake there barnrtt i?? is pretty up there ,wanted to rent boat on lake but all rented:cool:

You're right. It is pretty up there. I assume the lake you're referring to is Greers Ferry, which is where I'll be this afternoon. If you go north another hour or so you really start to get into the Ozarks where it gets even prettier. Ought to see it in the fall.

mississippi

Cadet

You're right. It is pretty up there. I assume the lake you're referring to is Greers Ferry, which is where I'll be this afternoon. If you go north another hour or so you really start to get into the Ozarks where it gets even prettier. Ought to see it in the fall.

u got it i was staying at a place called [bears rv park ] souty of the dam it is a nice lake esp. the island in middle out from state park we went tubing there:D

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

yes, its all Coast Guard. 'cause, well, The coast Guard is much better than all of the other services! ;)

There is a slight discepancy, however .... there is only one level of Vice Admiral, while there are actually two, in "real life."

???