FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone I'm new to forum and found lots help and still need more. I currently have the 2.5 in it but I want to swap the 305 in it. What's do I need to complete swap. I currently have the alpha one outdrive
I know it work and need move around mounts stuff like that. About weight issue I think it be fine because when I have 2 people sitting in back runs turns smooth still. No issue
Hello everyone I'm new to forum and found lots help and still need more. I currently have the 2.5 in it but I want to swap the 305 in it. What's do I need to complete swap. I currently have the alpha one outdrive
Will my reAr bell housing fit the 305 from the 2.5 mercruiser cuz I read that they are the same bell housing for 2.5 to the small block Chevy. Is this corrent