3 HP Evinrude- Need year and value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Holt

Recruit
I have an old 3 HP Evinrude Lighttwin Model 3702S, Serial number E02707. It's a long or extended shaft. I would like to know the year of manufacture and an estimate of it's resale value. It is in like new condition but used very little.

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
Re: 3 HP Evinrude- Need year and value

I have an old 3 HP Evinrude Lighttwin Model 3702S, Serial number E02707. It's a long or extended shaft. I would like to know the year of manufacture and an estimate of it's resale value. It is in like new condition but used very little.

3702 is a 67 folding light twin 3 ,3703 is a 67 long shaft folder.
These are popular and fairly common.usually a carry case should be present.Best bet for price is watch ebay keep in mind condition is everything
and actually running important.Said to be running when put away means nothing.Sometimes people get carried away bidding and don't forget most are paying shipping as well.

Lightwin56

Recruit
I realize this is an old post. Did you sell the 3702S

Status
Not open for further replies.