FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was out walking in the woods and was happy to see in this Liberal state that the 2nd amendment right (The right to arm bears) has not been hindered.<br />
Wrong thread, This belong's in gun control. I seen they are having a dispute what it means to arm bears over there!! Thanks that is an image that may stick with me forever when I hear the gun debate's.