2lb. density foam or 4lb.?

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: 2lb. density foam or 4lb.?

Love the Black and Milds. Wife hates them, or at least me having them, says they stink.

My .02. The foam will do nothing for the ride. It will help deaden the sound and help you float if you dunk it. You have a 16' tinny that's wide with a Merc 650. Your riding on the water, not in it, The weight of your buddies helps the boat to ride deeper in the water.

i agree.

the only thing the foam will do is deaden the sound.......but it will do it alot. what jas said is also correct.....make sure that you leave drainage......or in a season or three the foam will waterlogg

64osby

Admiral

I know that I have made the sacrifice of comfort with it, but it is worth it to me. Just trying to take the "edge" off of the bashing that I take. Guess I could take some advil before we go out boating. :D

Keep taking your wife out and when she complains it will be the perfect time to enter the crazy world of MBS. A bigger boat with more creature comforts and a smoother ride.:D

CoffeeHound

Petty Officer 1st Class

I love to read about all the HOT-rodders here that try to beat Mother Nature and Pappa Poseidon.

My Tinny Does Great in chop, but in any boat i pilot ,i do one thing to save my Passangers the beatings from H*ll !!
Slow the dam* thing down and quarter your chop.

Learn to sail !! On the water ,, a straight line from point A <-- >B generally
can not be done in saftly at WOT in less than ideal conditions !

sutor623

Rear Admiral

i agree.

the only thing the foam will do is deaden the sound.......but it will do it alot. what jas said is also correct.....make sure that you leave drainage......or in a season or three the foam will waterlogg

I'll take it!

Keep taking your wife out and when she complains it will be the perfect time to enter the crazy world of MBS. A bigger boat with more creature comforts and a smoother ride.:D

One day :)

I love to read about all the HOT-rodders here that try to beat Mother Nature and Pappa Poseidon.

My Tinny Does Great in chop, but in any boat i pilot ,i do one thing to save my Passangers the beatings from H*ll !!
Slow the dam* thing down and quarter your chop.

Learn to sail !! On the water ,, a straight line from point A <-- >B generally
can not be done in saftly at WOT in less than ideal conditions !

Agreed! And boy if the Deep-V runs like this Id hate to see how a Mod-V would run on these waters.:eek: