zebtacular
Recruit
Thread starter- Joined
- May 16, 2011
- Messages
- 5
Hello
My brother-in-law and I are getting their boat back in working condition and I am having a hard time finding any info about this boat.
It is a 21' Lone Star bay boat with a center console. It looks to be about a mid 80's to 90's fiberglass boat with a 115 Yamaha outboard. This engine is probably the best thing about this boat since it has been sitting in southeast Texas weather under an oak tree for years.
Engine needs minor repairs and the hull has no leaks. The deck in the front needs to be replaced due to the plywood deteriorating where some storage compartments are.
I basically looking to find any info about these types of boats as possible. I need to replace all seats in it. The seats are cushions that are glued to storage compartments and the live well.
Does anyone have any good websites to find these types of seats? I cant seem to find what im looking for with google searches.
thanks in advance
My brother-in-law and I are getting their boat back in working condition and I am having a hard time finding any info about this boat.
It is a 21' Lone Star bay boat with a center console. It looks to be about a mid 80's to 90's fiberglass boat with a 115 Yamaha outboard. This engine is probably the best thing about this boat since it has been sitting in southeast Texas weather under an oak tree for years.
Engine needs minor repairs and the hull has no leaks. The deck in the front needs to be replaced due to the plywood deteriorating where some storage compartments are.
I basically looking to find any info about these types of boats as possible. I need to replace all seats in it. The seats are cushions that are glued to storage compartments and the live well.
Does anyone have any good websites to find these types of seats? I cant seem to find what im looking for with google searches.
thanks in advance