2023 NFL/CFB News and Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Being a Viking fan, I never heard of the guy. Now I know why... He'll probably turn into a superstar...

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Wow, bad bad bad behavior for both the director and the police. What an example for kids to see. Sad what things are coming to .
meanwhile, back in Buffalo...
"Police, with the assistance of the Buffalo school district, called the game before it ended to ensure public safety. Buffalo police say the incident remains under investigation," the spokesperson told 2 On Your Side.
The issues didn't stop with the game, though.
Afterward, Gramaglia said there were more fights starting outside and that people from the stands starting confronting officers and throwing items at them. Four different police districts responded to the scene, in an attempt to get people to leave the area.
"There were large fights. There were assaults that were occurring. We had the deployment of a Taser. We had the deployment of pepper spray to disperse the crowds," Gramaglia said Saturday afternoon, adding that some police cars were damaged.
Two 14-year-olds, a 15-year-old, and an adult were arrested. A 17-year-old could be charged as well.

FLATHEAD

Captain
Being a Viking fan, I never heard of the guy. Now I know why... He'll probably turn into a superstar...
Nah! Eagles are pretty deep with RB’s He’ll be lucky to see any game time unless more than one of the Eagles RB get injured.

aspeck

Staff member
meanwhile, back in Buffalo...
"Police, with the assistance of the Buffalo school district, called the game before it ended to ensure public safety. Buffalo police say the incident remains under investigation," the spokesperson told 2 On Your Side.
The issues didn't stop with the game, though.
Afterward, Gramaglia said there were more fights starting outside and that people from the stands starting confronting officers and throwing items at them. Four different police districts responded to the scene, in an attempt to get people to leave the area.
"There were large fights. There were assaults that were occurring. We had the deployment of a Taser. We had the deployment of pepper spray to disperse the crowds," Gramaglia said Saturday afternoon, adding that some police cars were damaged.
Two 14-year-olds, a 15-year-old, and an adult were arrested. A 17-year-old could be charged as well.
Always more than one side of the story ..

aspeck

Staff member
I wasn’t today … didn’t think the Steelers could pull out the win against the Ravens … the Defense did it with a little help from Pickett-Pickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.