2023 NFL/CFB News and Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Garrett Wilson's fantasy stock just plummeted. Glad I didn't draft him. He was supposed to be the big rookie WR this year...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
NY Jets season over after 4 plays. An actual improvement over previous seasons.

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
Question;
If You Fail to Make your Picks is That Considered a Loss?
If Not, Should it Be?

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
Good Run Aspeck! You Started from The Bottom Now You’re Here!
Muhahahahaaa!

ThomW

Chief Petty Officer
I was replacing the starter in the wife's car and forgot to make any of my picks for the 1:00 games...🥴🥴
I guess I'll start packing my stuff up from the penthouse....

aspeck

Staff member
Example:
Week 2, someone is 1-1 and someone is 1-0, who’s Leading?
Just Curious!
It is a tie … the “scoring” is by wins points … each win is 10 points. So in the example both individuals would have 10 points. They would tie.

aspeck

Staff member
Go Steelers!
Muhahahahaaa!
Boy, the defense really pulled it out for them … if the offense can’t get it together it is going to be a long year! Watt is now the all-time sack leader for the Steelers and has 4 for the year … and got his first career touchdown.

Praying for Nick Chubb … that knee injury was brutal. Looked almost exactly like his college injury in 2015 where he tore everything in his knee … same knee also. I feel for the guy. A lot of injuries last night, but the teams don’t care for each other!

aspeck

Staff member
Breaking news might be a painful choice of words. The way his leg bent on that hit was gruesome. And to think it was the same knee that he obliterated in college in 2015. He might be done forever. I am hoping and praying that is not the case.

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
Breaking news might be a painful choice of words. The way his leg bent on that hit was gruesome. And to think it was the same knee that he obliterated in college in 2015. He might be done forever. I am hoping and praying that is not the case.
Just saw a clip of the Hit, It was Ugly! Reminiscent of Joe Theismann’s hit!
Praying for that Young Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.