2021 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

aspeck

Staff member
Urb got the axe . No longer coach of the Jaguars ..
I believe we all saw that coming. It started with Urban auditioning Tim Tebow at tight end (the position he should have played in the pros from the beginning) and continued throughout the season. Trevor Lawrence's statement about needing to get rid of the drama was spot on and the Lambo kick was the end of the ride for Urban. College coaching doesn't carry over to Pro ball and vice-versa.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Well I guess it was worth a shot .. LOL! Hopefully we can move on from all the drama and develop TL as he should be .. Honesty hasn't been one of Urbs strong points . I figured that out when he left Florida .. Was still hoping for the best though .. It's kind of a breath of fresh air !
I won our companies 4 ticket home game give aways finally after about 4 years of them doing it .. I was beginning to think my name wasn't even in the hat .LOL! 4 tickets , parking pass , and 150 bucks to spend !
Maybe we can win one ..

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Well I guess it was worth a shot .. LOL! Hopefully we can move on from all the drama and develop TL as he should be .. Honesty hasn't been one of Urbs strong points . I figured that out when he left Florida .. Was still hoping for the best though .. It's kind of a breath of fresh air !
I won our companies 4 ticket home game give aways finally after about 4 years of them doing it .. I was beginning to think my name wasn't even in the hat .LOL! 4 tickets , parking pass , and 150 bucks to spend !
Maybe we can win one ..
Your name was probably the only name in the hat!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
There was roughly a 100 or so names in the hat . Just my lucky, I guess, day .. LOL !
It’ll be fun win or loose … Me and my son and maybe my 2 brothers
..Hang out and down a few on the boss ..

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
well, I was wrong. At the beginning of the season I predicted Chiefs would not do well and questioned the ability to get to the playoffs.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Kelce is on covid protocol, as well as our kicker. We had three defense out last game.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Kelce will be a big blow if he can't play... Top receiver. Blowing out Hill....

aspeck

Staff member
Joe Burrow says lack of night life in Cincinnati the reason the Bengals have low COVID cases ... There is nothing to do in Cincinnati except stay home and be safe!